Soul Hackers 2 is the latest supernatural JRPG from ATLUS and SEGA. The title is available now on various platforms, including PC via Steam. It received a positive reception, and fans of the original are excited to be back in the universe with new characters to interact and play with. The PC version works fine for the most part but doesn’t exactly have a lot of options to configure. If you want to fix the Soul Hackers 2 super wide issue with black bars, here’s how you can do it.
Fixed Soul Hackers 2 Ultrawide issue
By default, Soul Hackers 2 does not have ultrawide or multi-screen support. It’s disappointing, and hopefully future Persona releases won’t be in a similar state. In both cases, Lyall from the Widescreen Gamers community has created a fix for it, and here’s how you can install it.
- Head to the following Github link
- Scroll down a bit and download the latest patch zip under Assets by clicking. At the time of writing, this is the version 0.0.1
- Head to where the game is installed and extract the SoulHackers2Fix_v0.0.1.zip file using Winrar or 7zip.
- Launch the game once, and it will generate a configuration file (SoulHackers2Fix.cfg) to the next location.
- Now you can configure the file to your liking and adjust various things, but you should be good just running the game for the Ultrawide patch.
To note: The first start may take the time he applies the patch.
That’s all you need to do to add ultra wide support to the title. At the moment there are some bugs that you can read in the Known issues section. That’s why we recommend that you keep checking the Github link for updates.
This is what the game looks like after applying the patch. The patch author shared the following screenshots on Github.
Check out our other ultrawide guides for recent releases like Endling, As Dusk Falls, and The Quarry.
We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to fix Soul Hackers 2 Ultrawide on PC. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.